Monday 11 September 2017

As If Proof Of Harassment Was Needed

Harassment?

Rent arrears that do not exist.

And today, around 17.30hrs....a call from the council about ANOTHER complaint

We've had wind and rain since last week but when it was good I cut brambles and weeds for burning, did tidying up and waiting for the weather to improve to finish things off before Winter.

So....I just had a call from the council. A complaint about the state of my garden. As I said to my sister ~I garden and THEN the malicious little s~~~s complain. Every time without fail.

Council woman noted that her boss had put in the record that I was regularly harassed. Other visits ~no problem. She's visiting the "complaintee" on Wednesday. If she cannot see a major problem she is going to warn about malicious complaints.

Of course she will.

If a problem she'll come see me.

I told her that any problem the city council can concrete over the garden which only has a 7ft 2m) by 3 ft (90cms) strip of 1" (2cms) deep soil over....concrete. Through which the bramble grows.

21 years of complaints and all the visits and all the "no problem with the garden".

I'm getting too old for this shit over and over every year.

Oh, and no explanation as to why the last council official simply failed to turn up and never even phoned to cancel.










 above hedgehog nest




No comments:

Post a Comment