Thursday 22 February 2024

Apparently EVERY Garden in Bristol Will Be Inspected (that was sarcasm)





 Apparently I have a case reference number!

This was received today (22 02 2024):

Case ref 227381 

"Dear Mr Hooper,

"Many thanks for getting back in touch and informing me of the need to rearrange the appointment.

"Can we please rearrange the appointment for Wednesday 28th February at approximately 11:30am?

"Thank you for the emails you have sent me and accompanying pictures. I would still like to come and take a look at the garden more thoroughly.

"I am sorry you did not receive my previous letters. In these letters, I detailed offer of help that the council could provide for you to maintain your garden and help with cutting things back, as I am aware due to health needs this can be challenging. Therefore on my visit I would like to review the garden and see if there are any parts which we could offer to help cut back in order to assist you.

"I hope you will be able to attend this next visit.

Yours Sincerely,

Eleanor Howard

Housing Officer"

So my response was simple:

"As I have sent you photographic evidence that there are no brambles over any part of my front fence I cannot see the point. There are no brambles there -clearly shown in the photos so why would you want to call around to discuss brambles all over my front fence?

"Time wasting and harassment. "


No comments:

Post a Comment