Wednesday 6 November 2019

Tip of an ice berg

Apologies in advance if I swear.

There is an ongoing problem over YEARS in that the Bristol City Council recycling collectors will not call for 2-3 weeks (on one occasion 5 weeks). My neighbors have no probelms -one has even called out to a collector that he has missed our bins...

Twisted a thigh muscle today so nort as quick at moving as normal. Recycling crewman TOOK our two bins. Looked at the new cardboard recycling bag then walked off. Everyone else had cardboard collected.

After years I thought I need to raise the matter again. Simply online form since the council will not respond to phone calls IF you find a number.

However their complaint form I considered to be a bloody disgrace. Did I write "Your lazy work shy bastards never bothered again?" No. So, for missed collections why am I asked the following:

What is your sexual orientation?
Have you undergone gender reassignment or are you considering this?
What is your marital status?
What is your ethnic group?
Are you an asylum seeker/immigrant?

Asking me those questions to my face would be very risky without some good reasons for asking. But I am reporting lazy work shy ******** for not doing their job so what do any of those things have to do with it?

I have already completed a long online feedback about the council today (they kept sending it) and I am about to complain about no action over a leaking roof.

Since everything went online and local offices were closed Bristol City Council has loved and looked for press and news columns on how hip and cool they are but they their actual service to tenants is utterly abysmal.

Never even asked whether I was a vegetarian or vegan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment