Wednesday 13 November 2019

Complete This form...that you are not allowed to submit.

Seven days after my complaint of recycling not being collected I received this:

do_not_reply@icasework.com
To:hoopercomicsuk@yahoo.com
13 Nov at 02:26
 
Dear Mr Hooper
 
Thank you for your complaint received on 6 November 2019. I would like to thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.
 
You have expressed concerns about you recycling collections and that on this occasion you cardboard bag was not emptied.
 
The crew should be collecting cardboard if it's been folded (or cut) down, with all packaging tape removed and placed in the blue cardboard bag.
 
In order for us to process your case we need some additional information. I would therefore be grateful if you could provide me with a photograph, or description, of the contents of your cardboard bag as soon as possible. I can then pass the information onto the recycling Supervisor to investigate.
 
Please respond by clicking on the link below to ensure your response is linked to your complaint.
 
 
Yours sincerely

 
Ceri Carr
Customer Service Officer

Another form.  Great. But clicking the link they sent:

Which means that I cannot email them as it would be rejected as spam and cannot finish my complaint because I am not allowed....so BCC will NOT register the complaint.

Slick.

Also, the recycling company got in touch (all this on the day of collection mind you) to say they needed a photo of the cardboard recycling or a description of the item in the card recycling bag. 1. my camera isn't working.  2. the bag contains all recyclable food card packaging (which is apparently not good enough a description) which is now soaked through and wetted by local cats. Apparently this is needed so that the supervisor can use it in their investigation...the supervisor could simply call around and check....maybe explain why batteries that are on their recyclable list are taken out of the box allocated for this and dumped on the ground?

And tomorrow I get a visit so someone can "look" at my damp/dripping ceiling.

All very exciting stuff. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment